Default lovely complex OP

can anyone make sheets for th OP for lovely complex? i have an instrumental of it but its in mp3 and i dont know how to convert it. if you could could it be made for piano or violin or both?
    Attached Files

i love LoveCom but sadly i don't have any sheet music for the OP. if you get it could you tell me?

by the way the attachment is called Theme of Love Com. (which is not the op i believe.)

No, the op is Kimi+Boku=Love (ep 1-13) and HeySay! (14/24)

I would love this in viola too please. The ending would be great too! If anyone needs any mp3s of them. I have all four op/eds

Quote Originally Posted by Katbot View Post
    I would love this in viola too please. The ending would be great too! If anyone needs any mp3s of them. I have all four op/eds
    I transcribed the 1st ending for piano + voice. (http://sperion.web.fc2.com)
    so it can probably be turned into viola? (i dont play the viola so i am not sure what i viola score looks like...)
    Last edited by sperion; June 21st, 2012 at 02:00 am. Reason: new website address

Anime on Strings~ Member InfinityEX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sperion View Post
    I transcribed the 1st ending for piano + voice. (http://www.sperion.com02.com)
    so it can probably be turned into viola? (i dont play the viola so i am not sure what i viola score looks like...)
    Yeah, viola has a clef on its own, i could probably do this.....when i got time >.>...
    Anime on Strings~
    Transcribing sheet music a page at a time!

My Facebook

Ooh! Thank you! If you need any help with notes or viola clef junk. I could help. Thank you!!!

Thread Information