Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

well, I'm doing an Otaku class for a game that we're doing. and I don't know which male anime char to use as a body sprite for that class

No. 1 In the 'Hood Member Sondagger's Avatar

Well, what kind are you looking for? A bishi, or maybe a guy with a lot of muscles. Be a bit more specific, and then I can give you a better recommendation.
    Symphony Sheet Music Harmonic Dissonance Facebook Myspace

Shadow is my beloved hubby! And I own Fob!

Kenshin from Trust and Betrayal(or Rurnouni Kenshin if your having trouble) looks pretty cool, some people like how Uchiha(sp?) Sasuke looks from Naruto(not to mention Kakashi), and then there is Allucard from Hellsing. Tamahome from Fushigi Yugi can work also.
    Visit www.mediashrine.com
    For anime, music, programming tutorials, articles, hacking games, and lots more!!!

You may request sheet music for ANY anime here(and yes, it will most likely be fufilled)

ummm...I'm looking for somebody normal...like Kazuki Sendou or Keitaro Urashima

well for a normal body...u can still use a bishounen...doesn't really matter. . .
    your best way is to just look at the same style for a long time...and then it gets seered into your memory...and it comes naturally that way...or u can be good ol fashion and just go with figure drawing books. . .and there's a site too...about body shapes and stuff...

Go for kenshin!
    For anime, music, programming tutorials, articles, hacking games, and lots more!!!

You may request sheet music for ANY anime here(and yes, it will most likely be fufilled)

lol, I'm looking for somebody NORMAL...you know, as in no super powers, no weapons...I guess what I'm saying is I'm looking for the kinda guys you find in Shoujo manga...lol, somebody like Hideki Motosuwa, Keitaro Urashima, or Kazuki Sendou...somebody like that

Edit: I already can sprite from normal sized people, I just need a model...I don't know how to make the char look like

Kaji

"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent..."
    "A nuclear gun is a good weapon, but it can point both ways..."
    "Never let your sence of morals prevent you from doing what is right..."

-Salvor Hardin

Originally posted by Narusegawa-Naru@Sep 5 2004, 11:01 PM
    lol, I'm looking for somebody NORMAL...you know, as in no super powers, no weapons...I guess what I'm saying is I'm looking for the kinda guys you find in Shoujo manga...lol, somebody like Hideki Motosuwa, Keitaro Urashima, or Kazuki Sendou...somebody like that

Edit: I already can sprite from normal sized people, I just need a model...I don't know how to make the char look like
    well, looks like you already have plenty of choices in mind.
    Manga-Mania

- Love is a sin...
    - Happiness is found only in dreams...
    - Wisdom comes not with age, but maturity.
    - PATIENCE, n. A minor form of despair, disguised as a virtue.
    - People in the computer industry use the term "user", which to them means "dimwit".

Well, good luck then. I doubt your going to find many "normal" anime characters, other than Keitaro or the other two. Well, actually, you could try Shinji from NGE.

whoa...Shinji? hes...not..well...exactly normal.i think Kajis better cause hes a cool macho guy when shinji is still a kid

"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent..."
    "A nuclear gun is a good weapon, but it can point both ways..."
    "Never let your sence of morals prevent you from doing what is right..."

-Salvor Hardin

use shirai from love hina! keitaro is cool, but i like the image of shirai better ^^

I have [SIZE=7]LOTS[SIZE=1] of models just for you! just tell me what type you want, and i'll try my best to look.
    DO NOT PM ME if you're going to request for sheet music scans... Instead, request them via my pianofiles account here

Originally posted by wintermoon@Oct 4 2004, 02:52 AM
    use shirai from love hina! keitaro is cool, but i like the image of shirai better ^^
    Keitaro isn't suppose to be cool you know?

Originally posted by Angelic@Oct 4 2004, 05:37 AM
    Keitaro isn't suppose to be cool you know?
    i mean he is funny in the sense that he gets beaten up 10 billion times and he doesnt die. also his personality is funny, that is what i ment by that

-clarification-

Thread Information