Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

How do I do a live performance? OR where could i go to and how will i be able to?
    Thanks for the pointers Archangel and Plod! If i ever DO get some time, i'll probbably continue to change this peice.
    Selinity

"I never understood myself. But now that I do, i regret being me..."

New updates: I finnally got that old song tuned up a bit. heh, what can you say, i'm not that good at composing, but its worth a try, besides i'm just a beginner!

Anyways the same song is attached below, "This is Forever"

A total make over, yet i don't know what to say about it so comments are alright with me, ratings, ideas on what i should do? Go right ahead, and throw them at me. I want to learn and know my mistakes. T_T everyone's so good!! I envy you all.
    Selinity

"I never understood myself. But now that I do, i regret being me..."

Good job on the pedaling . . for me and the program I use, it's hard to notate properly.

Although slow, I like the flow . . I can feel the emotions "this is forever" . . nice feeling . . try to organize your theme a bit, that way it'll be easier for you if and when you decide to expand your song, because it's too short, and it deserves to be longer. "This is forever" after all! So we should get that sense, but at the same time, we shouldn't feel like it'll get boring.

Well, one way I see you doing it live is, get a tape recorder, the new ones, that you can burn onto a CD, and tape yourself playing, like have a friend tape you or somthing. then put it on the computer, and post it Sound only, or with the video of you like. Anyhows, it's a nice song, slow, and almost sad, but, near the end, it gets annoying when you keep going up, then down, and up, and so on =\

Thread Information