Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Ichigos Sand Bag Member HopelessComposer's Avatar
    THE GREAT UNITED STATES OF AMERICA! YEAAAAH!!!

I never said 3/4 views were bad...
    Yeah, but "you must really love using..." usually carries a negative connotation.
    I mean, you used the italics and everything. D:

Future Artist...Hopefully Member RainingSilver64's Avatar

:/...I never implied it to be negative...I was just stating facts...but I apologize, if anyone did read it that way and was offended.

i dig the black on Deci because human eyes can usually fill in missing lines. (i guess its like connection the dots.)

http://mooochy.deviantart.com/ <- choobifi yourself

:/...I never implied it to be negative...I was just stating facts...but I apologize, if anyone did read it that way and was offended.
    Sorry, guess I judged wrong. I'm probably just inclined to see things negatively because I'm a sarcastic bastard when I talk to people, hahah.
    Sorry again, Rain!

Yes! I'm getting better! i must admit, Rain. i do like to draw 3 quarter view. i do draw front and side... it's just that... i don't want to be right in front of my characters sometimes. i don't know.. i guess i got some issues.

and thank you for the kind words, as well as the criticism, hopeless composer. i did have a lot of trouble with the leg... well... the whole lower body. but so far that's the best thing i can do.

here's a fanart (i suppose) that should be considered a front view. i guess it's not a complete front.. but it's still more than 3 quarter view.

p.s. I think the real title of this piece should be Is She Really Going Out with Him?
    Attached Images

I Believe Truth Loves to Lie.

Lolz, this is Ninpouchou...Have you read Naruto up to date?

Anyways, this is pretty good, with a few exceptions. I know Sakura is forehead girl, but Sasuke's forehead is pretty big in this pic too. A bit too big...
    Sakura's wrist and hands are a bit weird...but most of us have trouble drawing hands anyways...
    Are Sasuke's arms resting on a wall? Because Sakura's body kind of disappears too...so I'm guessing that's what it is...
    And the shading on Sasuke's side...this might just be me(as usual), but it doesn't match the flow of the rest of the picture....

ANYways, what I do like about the drawing is their facial expressions
    Last edited by RainingSilver64; April 20th, 2010 at 02:46 am.

Are Sasuke's arms resting on a wall? Because Sakura's body kind of disappears too...so I'm guessing that's what it is...
    Nay, he's sitting on a couch. She's leaning over the couch with her arms around him.
    I think that should've been made more obvious though, either through better positioning of the two of them, or just by panning out the camera a foot or two. Good drawing, though!

this is actually from all memory. i didn't look at anything to draw them.. i kinda wanted to see what my style of them would look like... so i realize sasuke's hair is too... space-ie? anyway... yeah... i realized the bodies are a little off.

Lolz, I didn't think that you copied it. The pose is too original.

hi! nice sketch.. I think you are very good in arts. You know what, I look-up to artist because it's my frustration.

Quote Originally Posted by Ana72 View Post
    hi! nice sketch.. I think you are very good in arts. You know what, I look-up to artist because it's my frustration.
    what do you mean by it's your frustration? do you mean you draw, too?

p.s. i also have another one. these are all the character's i have come up with. to be honest with you... i wasn't planning to draw nine faces... but after two... it just seemed too empty. hope you like it.
    Attached Images

o.o...Wait, these were your character designs?

The strand of hair that comes down for the woman in the middle...well, not the strand itself, but at the top. I like your various expressions a lot, and the color of your pen .
    And I especially like the girl in the middle of the top row.

Aand...did you right "Kim JiHoon" too? Your Korean writing looks so neat that it looks printed...Which character is that?

Quote Originally Posted by RainingSilver64 View Post
    Aand...did you right "Kim JiHoon" too? Your Korean writing looks so neat that it looks printed...Which character is that?
    haha.. that's actually my name. it was kinda empty in that spot so i decided to just add something in there. i remember taking some calligraphy class in korea so it kinda helped me with the neatness i believe.

thanks for kind words raining silver. oh and it was done in pencil. i just used the standard microsoft picture manager to make it into that color.

:O....So you're Korean?

just like you, i assume.

Thread Information