Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Mi yau myamyam Moderator Nyu001's Avatar

I like the last one a lot. The pose and the expression is attractive. The title "crying makes you ugly" is funny. xD
    When you dare, you go further, experience new things and learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyu001 View Post
    I like the last one a lot. The pose and the expression is attractive. The title "crying makes you ugly" is funny. xD
    haha.. thanks. i guess it was a little insensitive to say that.

I Believe Truth Loves to Lie.

Future Artist...Hopefully Member RainingSilver64's Avatar

:O Wow. The first one definitely looks way different. Like...wow.

I really like all of your characters in the second one(esp. the girl looking down), but I think the guy could use a bit of work. When did you draw that?

The last one...lolz, at first, I thought the girl was crying blood. But then I realized it was her mascara...You did good with the tears and her mouth, but her eye lashes(even with mascara) seem too...noticeable. Bottom lashes don't show that much. Also, I think you should add some lines to show her eyebrows scrunched up a bit more. You have a line very lightly drawn(or scanned) on the top-ish, but I think you might need some more on the underside to exaggerate the sad look on her face more. Other than that, I really like that one too .

yeah... my line work is still not that great. i think it's because i'm using the pen like a pencil. anyway... i drew the second one, maybe about a week after i drew the third one.

ok. the first one is just some villain i made up. i just thought of someone who would just piss me off... or at least be annoying 24/7... asking me what i'm thinking, where i'm going, why i'm like in a certain way, if i want to play with him, if i want to go somewhere with him, and so on.

second one might be new to some... but i had this character in mind for a long time. you may remember him from the faces i drew... he's the guy with the slick back hair. i wanted to draw him reminiscing about his young days.

the third one is the lioness girl that i drew before... but this is when she was a teenager. the pencil quality was a little weak so i edited a little. she may look weird because she, obviously, doesn't have the human ears... so it looks alittle empty in that area.
    Attached Images

:O

Is the first one a man or a woman?...

The second one is really cool. Especially with the angle...but...something looks off to me, but I just can't put my finger on it...=/ Maybe I'm just not used to the angle.

I really like the lioness girl too! She's so cute! But her hair is see-through, lolz. And again, might just be me not being used the angle, but I think her neck is a bit long.

I like the first one. He shows personality there and feels unique.

He also makes me think of him as...

Spoiler:
    Some evil and sick old man that likes to have male slaves for release his sexual desires. He looks dirty, self-fish, weak psychically but mentally manipulative and sadistic. He seem rejected by society and anti-social. He seem also unstable emotionally and caring in a way.

The second one I like the angle. Nice one

The last ones does not look like she is a "teenager" to me. I like the tongue and pose.

The last ones does not look like she is a "teenager" to me. I like the tongue and pose.
    I think she looks like a teenager...the way her hair has more lines to "split" it, and wraps around her face kind of makes her look younger...But then again, the face itself doesn't look much different...

By the way, I just noticed this, but her ears(lion/tiger ears) don't look real, lolz. X) They look like stuffed animal ears to me.

I like the first one. He shows personality there and feels unique.

He also makes me think of him as...

Spoiler:
    Some evil and sick old man that likes to have male slaves for release his sexual desires. He looks dirty, self-fish, weak psychically but mentally manipulative and sadistic. He seem rejected by society and anti-social. He seem also unstable emotionally and caring in a way.

The second one I like the angle. Nice one

thanks for that comment. i am glad i got some ideas across through. i also think it's easier for the evil people to show their true color hehe.

to RS: the lioness girl was a sketch so i wasnt really tending to make it nicely. (especially the pig tails) but i will probably improve the drawing. thanks for the input though.

the first one, you may have seen. i draw glasses on her sometimes.

the second one is actually the newest out of these bunch.

the third one, just wanted draw something macho and mysterious.

the fourth one still holds a very special place in my heart, because i tried so very hard to get her body right... and i had no idea what i was doing, but it turned out quite nicely.

the last one is connected to the fourth one, thus the name Qura and Mura. i personally like to draw her, but she's pretty hard to draw sometimes.

i hope you enjoyed.

ps. other than the second one... these are all almost a year old. i hope you guys see some improvements.
    Attached Images

Yeah, definite improvement .
    (I'll put up some critique anyways, lolz.)

The first one...face came out nicely, as usual. I especially like how you defined the lips. The only two things that stick out to me are her ear and hair. You have a line kind of cutting off her earlobe from her head, and if it were a different angle that wouldn't bug me, but at the angle it's at, it does. And her hair in the front...it's like...very...opaque? I'm not sure how to describe it...and her ponytail. Same kind of thing with the ninja girl a bit(or a lot) earlier.

The second one looks a bit older, so I'll leave it alone(for the most part). I really like the expression of the girl in the middle, and the pose of the girl on the right(our right) is cute, especially because she's a bit chubby, making her look younger, lolz.

Nice angle on the third one...I kinda really want to see it in color...

The fourth one is really funny, lolz. I like it. But I'm kind of confused with her left leg...at the next moment, she would have to step into her punch with that leg, but it's drawn back, so I look at her and feel like she's going to fall...anyways, I like it overall, and her face is very unique .

I'm not sure how the last one and fourth one are connected but if you say so...Btw, are the two people in the last one the same person? If they are, good job showing the same person with two different personalities. X] I like how she looks really sophisticated close up, then you look in the back and she looks very...boss-like? Lolz, I'm not sure, but I like it.
    Last edited by RainingSilver64; August 3rd, 2010 at 11:03 pm.

thanks. and one more for noticing the face of the fourth one. i do like to draw her face, though most of my drawings tend to look the same.

for the last one... yes. they are both the same person.

more drawings. these are all older ones... about 9 months. except for the last one. that's pretty old.

the first one... i drew a fairy... and i don't know what made me want to draw that pose.. it just came out like that... i was so focused on arm and hands i didn't realize where her hand was exactly until i looked at it from afar. thus the title.

the second one... i have a nickname kebo.. which turned to keebs heh. well i thought about a character with huge arms who shoots bows with incredible speed.

the third one is an old one. you will really see the changes.. or direction of my style.
    Attached Images

I have no comments about the first one, Lol.

The second one is pretty fun to look at it! The angle is fantastic. You can feel that arrow close to your face!

I'm completely with Nyu001 on these three . Lolz.

The angle of the second one is like...really cool, lolz. But the hand holding the bow just seems a bit weird to me...not sure what...maybe the thumb?...

kekeke. yeah. i noticed the thumb, too.

Thread Information