Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast
    Mi yau myamyam Moderator Nyu001's Avatar

Great job, that is lovely!

The thing that explodes could be still for a bit longer for us to appreciate it before it explode.

I enjoyed it!
    When you dare, you go further, experience new things and learn.

Did you purposefully misspell sorcery as shorcery? Anyway, awesome animation none-the-less!

Quote Originally Posted by Whiplash View Post
    Did you purposefully misspell sorcery as shorcery? Anyway, awesome animation none-the-less!
    I had totally forgot about that. haha. But yeah I did!

And Nyu... that's what my teacher said too, about the balloon looking thing. I had noticed too... but I was like "whatever", which I clearly shouldn't have. But then again I didn't get to finish drawing her tail anyway so... i was like.. "whatever". lol

thanks everyone.

I Believe Truth Loves to Lie.

Also, another thing I noticed was that at 8 seconds, right before she falls into the hole, her ears and hair texture disappears and the frame lasts just long enough for viewers to notice. =)

Thanks for the comments. I think I'll leave animation for awhile.

I've done some coloring. I'm experimenting with how to color my animation. My guess is that easier it is to color... quicker I can make things happen.

This particular one is a bookmark. My philosophy teacher asked if I ever thought of designing for a bookmark.... so here is my take on that. Hope you'll like it.
    Attached Images

So.............

Guess who's been playing with color?

THIS GUY!

Just a quick sketch and a quick coloring using illustrator and photoshop.

Hope you'll like it!
    Attached Images

Triple post...

I cleaned up the last drawing a bit. Is it much better?
    Attached Images

Holy-It does look much cleaner. :O Looks great!

D'awww thanks animefans12. you looks so cute with your pink hoodie.

With that said. I have another drawing. I'm on the coloring rampage and this one I think came out pretty good. I wanted to give a strong feeling with this drawing. A sense of justice. I want to make her look like she is very strong willed and possesses experience as well as wisdom. So if this is what you got out of the drawing along with "oh she's pretty" then I think I'll be happy with it. Thanks

FYI She fights like Sakura from Naruto. Massive punch. I named her Mura, the youngest of the Three Sisters.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Ander; May 4th, 2012 at 03:23 am.

So she's Mura? That's a somewhat cute name for this lady in the drawing~ I like the colors and design you input in for the crystal/jewel that's on her forehead. Makes it pop out and draws my attention immediately to it, haha.

Oh. And sorry, that isn't me in the avatar, ROFL. That's someone from a drama show. xD

This is Sara. She is one of my favorite characters to draw.

This is when I started taking a Life Drawing class, which was back in 2010.

So I scanned the image and brought the image up in illustrator (because I always wanted to color this drawing). live traced it. paint bucketed it. brought it back up in photoshop. used brush to color and got this.

I want to animate this, too.

I hope everyone enjoys this drawing. Hope you really really lime it. thank you everyone.
    Attached Images

Mi yau myamyam Moderator Nyu001's Avatar

I would say the live trace seem a bit lazy, but I like that style of tracing, which shares some similarity with the one used in the illustrations of Wind Waker.

The lime color, I am not being a fan of it. It is making duller the character's colors and is too distracting to me. It is like is stealing the attention that should not steal. A soft green color would make me want to look at your cool girl for a while, and it would help to give a better view that the background is actually behind and not fighting in the foreground. I do like the drawing, though!
    Last edited by Nyu001; June 10th, 2012 at 04:43 am.
    When you dare, you go further, experience new things and learn.

Yeah... I'm trying to figure how i can render it through. I'm glad you at least partly liked it.

The lime color was to pop the whole frame because essentially I didn't have anything in the back. i thought might as well just put something bright and poppy.

It's.... a lazy way i know. Now that I think about it...

I must say i got all the fun out the wacom tablet before i had to return it to school. bummer, right.

And you know what's even worse? I forgot to return it one time and it cost me 24 dollars. and that was because it was exactly 24 hours late. i had to ask a security guard for a dollar because when I called to ask how much the fine is... and they said it is 23 dollars. and when i got there... taking my sweet as time. and then they said it is 24 dollars.

But i brought exactly 23 dollars with me.

funnier thing is. It was like 23. something dollars and i think i was like a nickel short or something, and they don't accept cash. that's fine. i went to the machine and put the cash into the school id. but wait... the machine doesn't accept coin. So i had the money to pay, but didn't have the tools. the girl who's been helping me was just watching. didn't seem like she would loan me a dollar. She only had the nickel which I had already borrowed.

So that's why i had to ask the front desk security lady for a dollar. stupid wacom.

But i gave a starburst i had in my pocket. that was random too.
    Last edited by Ander; June 10th, 2012 at 03:29 pm.

Ichigos Sand Bag Member HopelessComposer's Avatar
    THE GREAT UNITED STATES OF AMERICA! YEAAAAH!!!

Wacoms cost like a hundred bucks now, don't they? Why don't you just buy one? Instead of paying massive late fees? =P

http://fav.me/d4xid3n

This one is about a year old I suppose.... but it got to be featured in one of the groups in deviantart.

It's not perfect, but that's generally the color I want to have for this character. She's a spell caster so I think purple (which is known to be the color of wisdom) fits her quite nicely. I think I've put this drawing before, only it wasn't colored.

I know the coloring can be done better, but I'm not going to recolor this, so don't bother telling me to "clean it up a little more".

Other than that.... this is one of my best drawings ever.

Thread Information