Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Mi yau myamyam Moderator Nyu001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HopelessComposer View Post
    he could have evolved into an Ander, I guess.
    Pokémon?!
    When you dare, you go further, experience new things and learn.

Ichigos Sand Bag Member HopelessComposer's Avatar
    THE GREAT UNITED STATES OF AMERICA! YEAAAAH!!!

Art-type. =)

i thought about how i should go about with this... and i just decided to say... yes.. i am yellowmonkey.

i came back because i like it here. it's a community consists of people who are friendly, some are interesting, some are talented, and some are very informative, too. obviously i have a few reason why i decided to come back as ander... but then again... it's not like i was really trying to keep my identity a secret. (besides the fact that i changed my birthday )

i know this place has a lot of talented people and eager ones, too, but i think i already mentioned that. and that's why i like to be a part of something like ichigos forum. after all... this place did make me wanna compose music... but hey... i don't want to disrepect those who take music seriously. i try and will always try to make music out of the respect for those who know what music is... but at the same time, i'm making music cause i like to and that may be why it won't have all those technical stuff. music, after all, is a very complicated thing.

what i'm saying is... i got back on drawing. i know what i need to do and what i want to do.... well, more so what i want to do. i've been sidetracked for so long that i need a place like this.

i hope i didn't upset anyone.

now let's talk about my drawings. the ninja girl's hair actually goes through like this... a foot long straw, tube like thing that binds her hair... and that's why it is a little distant from her scalp. hope that answered your question Silver.

I Believe Truth Loves to Lie.

The ninja girl looks fine to me. What I find weird is the guy's left hand. Being that open makes me think of flogs. The gun that points to the guy's face would look better if was pointing to his cheek and not close to his ear. At first sigh all look nice, but when I start focusing in the guy, then I start thinking that there is something weird with him. The girl that is giving us her ass, is that the 'pirate' one you drew before?

Future Artist...Hopefully Member RainingSilver64's Avatar

...Because I wasn't part of the Ichigos community 4-5 years ago during your first appearance, I don't really have anything to say...except that your profile's status/"about me" never had your birthday listed...and you did say you were born the year of the tiger, which matches up with the birthday on your previous profile, so I don't know how you changed it, lolz.

So, two things related to "ninja girl" . Who is she really: Valasha or Shap? (I finally found some of your old drawings! Lolz.)
    And I know what you're talking about, that ribbon thing(or maybe it really is a tube...I wouldn't know, I've never seen anything like it in real life before )...but the angle that it's drawn, I think you should be able to see it...

Edit: Grr! Nyu001! Did you really have to post a minute before me? T_T
    And I think I mentioned that the perspective was off with what Nyu001 is saying...
    Last edited by RainingSilver64; June 2nd, 2010 at 01:36 am.

I did not notice that part in the comment you did in the previous page. Or I did not read it right.

Quote Originally Posted by Ander View Post
    obviously i have a few reason why i decided to come back as ander... but then again... it's not like i was really trying to keep my identity a secret. (besides the fact that i changed my birthday )
    What I don't understand, Ander, is why you would use a separate account. You do know that having two or more accounts is against the rules, right?

"No longer will you be looking from outside; you will be living it.
    "Today you will become a part of the Fantasia."

Ichigos Sand Bag Member HopelessComposer's Avatar
    THE GREAT UNITED STATES OF AMERICA! YEAAAAH!!!

What I don't understand, Ander, is why you would use a separate account. You do know that having two or more accounts is against the rules, right?
    I'd imagine he wanted to start fresh here. And I think the spirit of that rule is to keep assholes from abusing the forum/dodging bans/having conversations with themselves, not to keep people from starting over with a different name here once every five years. =P
    i thought about how i should go about with this... and i just decided to say... yes.. i am yellowmonkey.
    I'm glad you finally stepped away from MS-Paint. See? Your art stands on its own after all.

Quote Originally Posted by HopelessComposer View Post
    I'm glad you finally stepped away from MS-Paint. See? Your art stands on its own after all.
    Umm...I looked at his previous threads, but I couldn't find any of his drawings using MS Paint(excluding his signature). He had plenty of drawings done by hand, so I'm not sure what you're talking about...

Does anyone care to elaborate for me please? (>_< One of the disadvantages to not having been here since the beginning...)

Probably you do not see them because the drawings/paint whatever it was, was took down by him. Could be that he used an external site to show images like photobucklet.

His compositions are gone too...

Ander, if you don't mind, could you make an album or something of some of your old drawings? I'd like to see them .

Quote Originally Posted by M View Post
    i believe my aunt canceled our aol account.... well at least that's what i told her to do since no one was using it, and she was paying for it. my hotmail account didn't work for retrieving my old password... thus i created a new account... 'might as well', i thought. so in a sense i was glad that i got to make a new account here.

i must admit that i'm a little skittish as to say why i wasn't so persistent in using my old account... but i'd figure (as hopeless composer stated) that i needed a fresh start.

as for the old drawings... sure... i think i still have them. i'll post them up soon enough.

as i promised. here's some of my old stuff. i still consider them to be pretty decent.

yuna's from 2004 and the other one is from 2006 (my best one from that time). and yes.. they are not that much different from my current ones. like i said... i was quite occupied with other frivolous things.
    Attached Images

I saw the first one in your old thread. I love it.

And since these are ancient, lolz, I won't say anything other than the fact that you're right, their not much different, and regardless, I really like them.

okay.. um. the very first one was when i started to create my own characters. she was one of my first two characters that i created. she has now placed herself in my sig. yes those are her eyes. looks way different, huh?

the second one was just for the sake of drawing.

the third one, i drew the guy first then the girl.

hope you like it.
    Attached Images

Thread Information