View Poll Results: Mixing Challenge Participation & Constructive Comments

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • I am interested to participate or share constructive comments.

9 100.00%
  • I am NOT interested to participate or share constructive comments.

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Please support Ichigo's Ichigo's Supporter Ichigo's Supporting Member Solaphar's Avatar

For those of you who are thinking about taking part in the mixing challenge (once it starts), I saw something similar over at OCRemix and I thought it might be interesting and relevant. Y'all might consider checking it out and seeing what some of those folks did when they tried mixing stuff.

I've already learned a couple new things just by reading through that thread and listening to various mixes.

Mi yau myamyam Moderator Nyu001's Avatar

Nice, I wish I could supply live recordings!

It has been a while now and there are just 7 votes so far... lol. I guess people soon will get free to participate in this for the summer since it is May now. ~o(^▽^)o

I many not be so active lately since I will be traveling and I won't have a computer with me. However I will try to push this forward whenever I get the chance!
    When you dare, you go further, experience new things and learn.

Mercenary Shinigami Member Giles's Avatar

Any update on this, Nyu? Will there be a challenge? I know it's been a while, but I'd be up for it

Mi yau myamyam Moderator Nyu001's Avatar

I have not forgotten about this! The thing is that I went to U.S.A. and I did not have my PC nor any of the files with me. Three months ago I came back to my country having one month without internet and the other two months (Nov-Dec) with an ill PC that was not able to launch my projects. I got everything finally backed-up a few hours ago and I just revive my PC with Win7 64-bit (Finally! Woo~). I may look into this someday of January or maybe March, because I will be out of my country again in February.

Now I must say #$(&#$ almost one year!
    When you dare, you go further, experience new things and learn.

Gundam overlord Member Bey-Heart's Avatar

Hah, I think this sounds like a pretty fun thing to try. I've never remixed anything before, so I think I'd like to give this a shot!

Great !!
    I'm waiting patiently for the starting signal

Thread Information