Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Hi Could you transcribe this for me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHr2jpT85Jo
    Could you make a cello, violin and piano part?
    I have a thread with more info:
    http://forums.ichigos.com/showthread...e-check-it-out!
    Please consider!
    Thanks a lot

The song I believe is called 'Selenic Soul' and here is a link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6GuM7DJpwE
    P.S. I dont have sound on my computer but with some extensive research. I'm 87% pretty sure this is it.
    Last edited by LuxordThePianoPlayer; March 13th, 2012 at 11:37 pm.

I would love to have this version of secret base transcribed please http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSg1cmxENSk

I really want it cause I love how it sounds and its at a level that I can comfortably play.
    I've been looking for this version or one close to it for 3 weeks but I cant find it... tried to transcribe it myself with no avail , googled to hire transcribers to do it but the price is way out of my budget.

Please, if you can transcribe this for me, I will be very very grateful.

I already have a thread for this request with no luck whatsoever. It'd be nice if you could transcribe a piano solo of this song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2kwi...ure=plpp_video

I love this song because it's soothing, sad, and bittersweet all at the same time, perfect for the piano. I'd really, really appreciate it if you could take the time to do this for me, thanks!

Xtreme Pianist + Arranger Member DunNotCome's Avatar

@LuxordThePianoPlayer The sheet music is already up on his page (Its in his description). Unless you want me to do a better version (Which is not possible for this case as its his improvisation), I think it should be worth your time to learn from the sheet music provided. :-)
    There is no rush in doing art, only rush in expressing your own art

@Epilson I think I know why nobody wants to put up a sheet music of the piece you requested - its very messy even though it sounds very simple. A lot of syncopated rhythms which are actually very common in pop music which can result in very messy scores. Also, its not as easy to transcribe as it seem because of this rhythms. I've started on your request and this is what i notice :-)
    @shinjitsu14 The time required would have to depend on how fast I finish Epilson's request and the difficulty of the piece in being transcribed. Do post up a link to the original :-)
    @ricebunny I know it is hard to find piano transcriptions on Miku's music (I got one request before, check out Neverland(Hatsune Miku) in my youtube channel!). Yours is 3rd in line so yeah.
    @hinamuffin Sure I will accept this request but do note that your request will take significantly longer (Even though I know the piece is very pleasant to listen to) as I have to complete 3 request within this week which is quite a mouthful for me to finish hope you would understand T_T
    @Aeion Another request accepted :-) its a nice piece but I must ask if you want a improvisation or a actual arrangement based on the actual piece (because this piece fits a medley of mine very well and therefore i might go overboard and make a improvisation of the whole piece instead of transcribing it).
    Accepted Request count: 5
    Sequence: Epilson - shinjitsu14 - ricebunny - hinamuffin - aeion

These are accepted requests as of 16/3/2012. Request under consideration:
    @LuxordThePianoPlayer the sheet music you requested seems to be transcribed and scored already.
    @Ciscotaku There are a lot of other sheet music I found just by typing "secretbase zone piano" - unless you want me to better the sheet music, I don't think I will be transcribing your request. I'm sure if you use the sheet music available and improvise to the pianist improvisation in the piece you would be able to play to his sound.
    Pending Requests: 2

**Unless you are requesting BETTER scored versions of the piece when a better scored version DOES NOT EXIST, I will consider transcribing the requested piece - hope you understand (I believe this is under the rules in the entire transcribing forum).

Quote Originally Posted by DunNotCome View Post
    @Aeion Another request accepted :-) its a nice piece but I must ask if you want a improvisation or a actual arrangement based on the actual piece (because this piece fits a medley of mine very well and therefore i might go overboard and make a improvisation of the whole piece instead of transcribing it).
    Yay, I'm glad I can finally rest easy now knowing my favourite song is getting transcribed! A nice and detailed transcription based on the actual song, please. I'm not hoping for any improvisations for now as I want to learn the actual piece before I move into that stuff

Hope this isn't asking for too much, thanks for your time & effort!

@Epilson Just finished (Final check completed, I'm happy with the sound).

Happy Playing!
    DunNotCome

@shinjitsu14 wheres the original link????
    @ricebunny what instrumentation do you want it for (Piano + ????). The song you requested is an acapella version btw.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by DunNotCome; March 17th, 2012 at 05:11 am.

@Spiritsoul do email me the MIDI at DunNotCome@live.com thanks (MIDIs speed up transcription process by a great deal btw)

Default Krone - Guilty Crown - Complete

@hinamuffin the transcription for yours is complete (Yours is finished first because the other 2 didn't give me enough info to start transcribing so I started transcribing yours to save time and it ended up me finishing it)

Do give your comments, I uploaded the MP3 output of Finale on mediafire (Will upload on youtube soon)
    It might sound wierd in some places (T_T) as it is just a electronic version.

I do feel that it is quite a nice piece.

MP3 - PDF - MUS

Hope you will enjoy this transcription!

PS: Starting school soon gotta revise T_T (I know I overuse this emote)
    Attached Files

Song: Resurrection (Ending)
    Instrument: Piano
    Game: Do-Don-Pachi Dai-Fukkatsu Black Label
    Artist: Kimihiro Abe
    Album: Do-Don-Pachi Dai-Fukkatsu Black Label Original Soundtrack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pr31f0J-DrQ

I'd really appreciate it if you could transcribe this.

Can you please transcribe a piano/solo version of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olG3oo6CAGI
    Title: Awakening of Love
    Thank You

@Vongola_Piano Check Xald's thread @ http://forums.ichigos.com/showthread...ght=D.Gray+Man
    The project includes the piece "Koigokoro" which means Awakening of Love from direct translation from Romaji.

Unless you want me to do another version (Or my own rendition), you should check his out.

Cheers!
    DunNotCome

Ah, DunNotCome thanks a lot for the transcription! It's pretty awesome
    Could you maybe edit it so that the contrabass isn't needed (for example do the contrabass part in the piano part)?
    and could you post the seperate parts? (the sheet music for only cello without violin and piano, violin without piano and cello etc.) (in pdf ofcourse)

Thanks a lot I really did't think you would transcribe so fast!

Thread Information