Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Default Request

Hello!
    If it is still okay to ask you for transcriptions, I would like to ask you to do this one:

Title of J-drama: Koishite Akuma (Vampire Boy)
    Title of piece: Koishite Akuma Vampire Boy (Ballad Version)
    Instrument: Piano
    MIDI/MP3/etc: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkggVjcTh-Q (or I may send you an MP3 file if it's more convenient for you this way)

It's a beautiful melody, and I would like to have it transcribed as close to the original as possible (if you are interested in it, that is). But if it's okay, I'd like to have it done not so tough (I keep in mind your words about loving to play crazy pieces... wish I had your talent )
    I hope you can help me with it when you have time. I've been searching for piano sheet of it everywhere, for a couple of years already, but no luck so far.

I would be very grateful to you if you could let me know whether you're interested in adding this piece to your list
    Thank you!

Xtreme Pianist + Arranger Member DunNotCome's Avatar

Hi,

It seems that more response on this thread is preventing me from starting my new thread at the end of this year. Just to reaffirm, I will not be accepting anymore request till end of this year (December onwards) due to my studies (GCE ' A' levels T_T). Therefore, I just want to affirm that this thread will be closed and when I start a new thread, any request posted here before my last post on the same subject will not be accepted (Those which I have accepted before I close this thread will still be transcribed, no worries for those who requested and I've given my reply on this - and please do not revive this thread because by the time I begin accepting requests again, I would have started a new thread).

Hope everyone can understand my situation.

Cheers!
    DunNotCome
    There is no rush in doing art, only rush in expressing your own art

I understad, DunNotCome.. I just hope you'll PM those who've transcriptions you've accepted in case we don't see your new thread in time

Xtreme Pianist + Arranger Member DunNotCome's Avatar

@Aeion You request has been completed (Spent my very brief break for this) Its attached on this post.

Cheers!
    DunNotCome
    There is no rush in doing art, only rush in expressing your own art

Thank you very much! This is much appreciated. It'd be nice if there was a MIDI file but I'm grateful for this. Thanks again!

Can you please transcribe this song? www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIBlLdXokuo
    PASTAAAAAAAAA~

ah! sorry, didn't see your earlier post. Ignore me
    PASTAAAAAAAAA~

Thread Information