Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Member Member rykuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    my imagination 95% of the time, and earth the rest

    Default clannad Visual novel paths, disscussion

    Is it just me or is Kyou's path just depressing?
    Last edited by rykuu; December 16th, 2011 at 09:12 pm.

  2. #2
    Member Member rykuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    my imagination 95% of the time, and earth the rest

    Default

    finaly just finished it... it so far is the most beautifull, truly saddning and depressing.... I really dont think I could bare replaying either of there paths.... I probly wont stop feeling like this for afew days Y_Y

    edit: Well, sorta puts me outta the mood for shooter games now... oh well, on to the next path. gotta get the after story..... geeze I feel like terrible doing all these paths (even though I've only done Nagisa's, Ryou's, and Kyou's) I wonder if this is what it feels like to cheat ones girlfreind.... thank God I'm homeschooled
    Last edited by rykuu; December 10th, 2011 at 12:27 am. Reason: threads with 3 consecutive posts made by the starter arent ideal

  3. #3
    Rex Ars ex Inane Member M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Wired

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rykuu View Post
    finaly just finished it... it so far is the most beautifull, truly saddning and depressing.... I really dont think I could bare replaying either of there paths.... I probly wont stop feeling like this for afew days Y_Y

    edit: Well, sorta puts me outta the mood for shooter games now... oh well, on to the next path. gotta get the after story..... geeze I feel like terrible doing all these paths (even though I've only done Nagisa's, Ryou's, and Kyou's) I wonder if this is what it feels like to cheat ones girlfreind.... thank God I'm homeschooled
    That's why I kinda wanted the anime to go down her route. The way how things flow for her just seem so similar to real life. Nagisa's arc is a close second, but it just seems a bit out there for most people.

    "No longer will you be looking from outside; you will be living it.
    "Today you will become a part of the Fantasia."

  4. #4
    Gundam overlord Member Bey-Heart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    America

    Default

    YOu just finished playing it...? Wait, was this game ever even released in America? I saw both anime, now I'm kinda curious... (It's my favorite anime)

  5. #5
    Rex Ars ex Inane Member M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Wired

    Default

    There's an unoffical translation out in beta by Baka-tsuki. Check it out. Worse comes to worse, you can read the scenarios in-the-raw on their site.

    "No longer will you be looking from outside; you will be living it.
    "Today you will become a part of the Fantasia."

  6. #6
    Member Member rykuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    my imagination 95% of the time, and earth the rest

    Default

    yup, I use there mod... also just finished Misae-san's path. It was a nice change in pace, and had good humor.. I'm now working on Tomoyo-chan's path, I think it may be interesting (Sunuhara makes a good punching bag)

  7. #7
    Member Member rykuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    my imagination 95% of the time, and earth the rest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M View Post
    That's why I kinda wanted the anime to go down her route. The way how things flow for her just seem so similar to real life. Nagisa's arc is a close second, but it just seems a bit out there for most people.
    I dont really think my heart could stand watching it again.... but at least it wouldnt be as bad if it were in anime, cause then I wouldn't be calling the shots and I would have a less guilty concience..... this must seem very whimpy comming from a guy Y_Y thankfull the only girl I know in Real life doesnt come here

  8. #8
    Gundam overlord Member Bey-Heart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    America

    Default

    Wait, would I need to import it to play the unnofficial Beta?

  9. #9
    Member Member rykuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    my imagination 95% of the time, and earth the rest

    Default

    not neccicerily.... you can (if you dont mind doing this kinda thing) get it at this website using...

    Edit: sorry.... umm just google Clannad download.... seems that my mention of a certain website and certain file type, which both have questionable legality, is against forum rules here.... But initialy, ya, importing it would probably be better. you should always support the games you love (even if the company that made it make more less ok games)
    Last edited by rykuu; December 12th, 2011 at 11:58 pm. Reason: Link to illegal content removed. (sorry, didnt know)

  10. #10
    Member Member rykuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    my imagination 95% of the time, and earth the rest

    Default

    Almost finished Tomoyo's path.... like Kyou's path, not one I will want to redo (a bit more on the sensual side than I really care for).

    Edit: Ok, finished it... It was another beautiful story, but like I said, coulda been a bit more friendly to the younger audiences (had to rush those scenes when younger kids were around.)
    Last edited by rykuu; December 17th, 2011 at 03:20 am. Reason: no reason to make 3 posts in a row... 2 is max for me

  11. #11
    Rex Ars ex Inane Member M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Wired

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rykuu View Post
    Almost finished Tomoyo's path.... like Kyou's path, not one I will want to redo (a bit more on the sensual side than I really care for).

    Edit: Ok, finished it... It was another beautiful story, but like I said, coulda been a bit more friendly to the younger audiences (had to rush those scenes when younger kids were around.)
    Ha, Clannad is all-age friendly. However, Tomoyo After is not

    "No longer will you be looking from outside; you will be living it.
    "Today you will become a part of the Fantasia."

  12. #12
    Member Member rykuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    my imagination 95% of the time, and earth the rest

    Default

    I know clannad is supposed to be for all ages but dont you think this is pushing it??? "As I put my hand under her skirt and pulled down her underware"...... not exactly word for word, but thats was part of the Tomoyo arc in Clannad, at the time she was cooking for me the second time.

  13. #13
    Rex Ars ex Inane Member M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Wired

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rykuu View Post
    I know clannad is supposed to be for all ages but dont you think this is pushing it??? "As I put my hand under her skirt and pulled down her underware"...... not exactly word for word, but thats was part of the Tomoyo arc in Clannad, at the time she was cooking for me the second time.
    Funny, normally three times that a heroine cooks for you would be the flag for that activity.

    "No longer will you be looking from outside; you will be living it.
    "Today you will become a part of the Fantasia."

  14. #14
    Member Member rykuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    my imagination 95% of the time, and earth the rest

    Default

    still, would you consider a game with that kinda stuff (even if they have it as his imagination) "all"-age friendly?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •