Piano improve/composition Member kentaku_sama's Avatar

Lightbulb MY JAPANESE PRONOUNCIATION

I was bored so I recorded this: http://soundcloud.com/kentaku_sama/h...guitar/s-iC0B1

I wanted to see what other people thought of my Japanese pronounciation. There are probably grammar mistakes and Naturalness mistakes but I think it's pretty ok.
    Yes, I'm very expieriemental when it comes to music. stringsnkeys.wordpress.com

Graphic Designer for Life Member xpeed's Avatar

I would say that if people don't know you, you could probably pass up as a Japanese native. Though, your accent might give it a way in certain points, but nevertheless, it's really good.

ハハ"子ロ- タン!

Wow, really? That's awesome! I know, I do have a slight accent of pitch but I think my vowel pronunciation is pretty good.

Ichigos Sand Bag Member HopelessComposer's Avatar
    THE GREAT UNITED STATES OF AMERICA! YEAAAAH!!!

For some reason, your voice sounds really hollow, like you're straining yourself to produce that generic sounding effeminate Japanese voice. = \
    I can't say I'd say it doesn't sound Japanese, but it's unappealing. Try using your natural voice instead?

Man, it's hard, I'm trying to speak without an accent and I really don't think my natural voice is very appealing. I'll try another one ^^

Sounds pretty good, not... Japanese good but a lot better than... pretty much every non-native speaker who hasn't studied Japanese for several years

What I'm saying is, you're as good as you're gonna get without actually studying Japanese in college/uni or living in the country itself. Just talking about the pronunciation here, I haven't spoken Japanese in such a long time that I can't actually be bothered anymore trying to understand it ( )

Thread Information