Your pink violin link doesn't look pink to me =P

I remember you posted links to some coloured violins . . I guess you didn't buy that blue one yet, eh? But these new pics have some pretty nifty designs! Very innovative . . I want to see a violin shaped in the form of the treble clef! ^^

I like how some of them are stripped down to the bare essentials. But I thought you needed the wood case to help let the sound resonate?

Originally posted by Al@Dec 30 2004, 02:42 PM
    Your pink violin link doesn't look pink to me =P

I remember you posted links to some coloured violins . . I guess you didn't buy that blue one yet, eh? But these new pics have some pretty nifty designs! Very innovative . . I want to see a violin shaped in the form of the treble clef! ^^

I like how some of them are stripped down to the bare essentials. But I thought you needed the wood case to help let the sound resonate?
    in this case, the sound doesn't have to resonate; it's amplified by an amp.

though those "stick" builds would be hard to play, since they don't have a body to wrap your arm around...
    Manga-Mania

- Love is a sin...
    - Happiness is found only in dreams...
    - Wisdom comes not with age, but maturity.
    - PATIENCE, n. A minor form of despair, disguised as a virtue.
    - People in the computer industry use the term "user", which to them means "dimwit".

Right Smack Dab In The Middle Of America Where The Sun Always Shines!

I saw that blue odd electric one on ebay too....I thought it was cool...I want to buy it!

Nintendo DS WiFi User! Mario Kart DS Friend Code~021534610029

Originally posted by Sinbios Zefiris Ark@Dec 30 2004, 07:20 AM
    in this case, the sound doesn't have to resonate; it's amplified by an amp.

though those "stick" builds would be hard to play, since they don't have a body to wrap your arm around...
    It still has the stop by the wrist for shifting up in positions... I dunno why it'd be considered to hard to play. The tuners are at the chinrest to weight it efficiently. I think it'd be easier to play... And it has a built-in shoulder rest.

@Al, you don't think it looks pink? Looks pretty pink to me!

I just bought this violin earlier:

Cost me about $65 altogether, including shipping. It'll be cheap junk probably, but I can get some good strings to put on it and get a good bow, and maybe it won't be half-bad. Besides, that way I won't have to bring my expensive violin to school anymore.

(EDIT: Fixed link to picture.)

My friend Philip would LOVE that violin!hmmm wonder if he still play whatever I hope it plays good tell us when you get it!

*!~PAIR UP THREAD LIST~!*

If in the world if we keep on looking up to long we shall loose sight of what is right.

Spoiler:
    All I want...is to be remembered...

Originally posted by Gnomish@Dec 30 2004, 03:12 AM
    This is a very loud green violin!
    That must be what The Joker plays while he's dancing with the Devil by the Pale Moonlight.
    Your Current Signature Picture
    Going where Angels fear to tread...

Originally posted by Gnomish@Dec 31 2004, 12:23 AM
    It still has the stop by the wrist for shifting up in positions... I dunno why it'd be considered to hard to play. The tuners are at the chinrest to weight it efficiently. I think it'd be easier to play... And it has a built-in shoulder rest.

@Al, you don't think it looks pink? Looks pretty pink to me!

I just bought this violin earlier:

Cost me about $65 altogether, including shipping. It'll be cheap junk probably, but I can get some good strings to put on it and get a good bow, and maybe it won't be half-bad. Besides, that way I won't have to bring my expensive violin to school anymore.

(EDIT: Fixed link to picture.)
    $65, for a violin? that's damned cheap.
    Manga-Mania

- Love is a sin...
    - Happiness is found only in dreams...
    - Wisdom comes not with age, but maturity.
    - PATIENCE, n. A minor form of despair, disguised as a virtue.
    - People in the computer industry use the term "user", which to them means "dimwit".

Woohoo! It finally arrived! It looks GREAT and is a bit darker than the picture shows, which is even better. The strings it came with aren't that great (they're wound with something that makes it hard to shift), so I'll need to replace these with some good ones soon. However, it sounds great for the price, and it isn't that hard to make it sound good.

I love it! Now I can show it off at school tomorrow. Some time, I can post a picture of me playing it, maybe.

Right Smack Dab In The Middle Of America Where The Sun Always Shines!

I would love to see the reaction my friends if I brought a blue violin to school lol

Nintendo DS WiFi User! Mario Kart DS Friend Code~021534610029

Whoa! Those are awesome. I would get one, but I don't play the violin.
    Because fate is bittersweet and memories never die because they can only fade, I am myself and nothing more

Thread Information