Programming Dilettante Member Dark Bring's Avatar

http://www.geocities.jp/nankadetekitazo/

Prepare to be disgusted.

No, not by the size of the video files!

EDIT: The 3rd link gives a program to join the files from the previous links together.

Member Member

Last edited by Harv; October 12th, 2007 at 02:10 am.

These are camcorded recordings of a bunch of random chinese (taiwanese?) surrounding a player at a console of a vertical scrolling game. The recording quality is fairly poor, and the first twenty minutes or so are utterly disgusting, but most of it is intact enough to give you an idea that said game (no, I don't know the name) involves dying over and over again to screens full of bullets.

There are fake bullets to confuse you too. The guy manages to pull quite a few tight evasive moves throughout the course of the game, but defeats the end boss through a "time out". No, this is not one of those "perfect" recordings where people blitz through racking up huge bonuses and not losing a single life, but from the clamouring of the spectators it seems like he's a fairly decent player.

Just to give people a rough idea of how hard a vertical scrolling game could be, I guess ~

ah, imperishable night. the only other series that i've played that can compare to shikigami no shiro
    Manga-Mania

- Love is a sin...
    - Happiness is found only in dreams...
    - Wisdom comes not with age, but maturity.
    - PATIENCE, n. A minor form of despair, disguised as a virtue.
    - People in the computer industry use the term "user", which to them means "dimwit".

WTF?! Clearable? Jeez, Rai-man, I guess playing R-Type using the offhand for you is just child's play, eh?

EDIT: Dangit, just watched a "Perfect" video of some guy playing Imperishable Night. X_X

Thread Information