Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hallo! I'm new here, so I beg forgiveness if there was a rule that I overlooked somehow (I always freakishly manage to do that ;_; )

[Spoiler-esque]

I'd like sheet music from Tales of Symphonia, I'd specifically like the piano theme near the end of the game when Martel appears. I thought the piano part was so gorgeous, and I can't play anything by ear very well.

For anybody who can transcribe this, I really really appreciate it! Thank you so much.
    <span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'>혜졍: 바보야.... T__T;</span>

yes, that and the credits theme were awsome&#33; too bad no one is replying.
    A wiseman once told me &quot;Never criticize someone till yo have walked a mile in someone&#39;s shoes. That way you are a mile away and have their shoes.&quot;
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Kratos--
    Blame Your Fate&#33;

*sighs darkly* Indeed, too bad.

If you could tell me the name of the song I might be able to help

The Martel scene song is called "Revival" and is track 24 on the fourth disc of the OST. It&#39;s the one at the end where Tabatha is taken over by her soul, right? >.> Not sure which Martel scene you mean; the one I have or the one where everyone has a fake death scene.

The ending credits theme is called "Ending Staff Roll" and is track 25 on the fourth disc of the OST.

...actually, the Martel scene might even be "Harmony"... I&#39;m not quite sure, since I haven&#39;t played ToS in so long ^^; Anyways, "Harmony" is track 24 and on the fourth disc of the OST. I haven&#39;t seen any midis of the songs though, so I can&#39;t help ya there. I do have a link to the MP3s, but posting that is against the rules. <.<

oh, sorry for the slow reply >_>; The song is called &#39;Harmony&#39; on the OST.

lol, I might be reviving a dead post but this site has the Sheet Music for Harmony, just add in the right-most pedel at each bar and release it at the end of each bar and it will sound exactly the same, as for the nding Staff Roll, i want to know too
    http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mankow84/tos.html

The Yo-Yo Member

Can someone doo revival. Ive got the intro down but i cant do the rest.

Can you put up the intro? =D Pleeasee?

The Yo-Yo Member

Ok let me just write it down first.

For the intro, is it the japanese version or the american version opening?

Talking Tales of symphonia

My brother and i like that game a lot! We like "Loyd's Theme song"! Its a beautiful song! My brother can play it on the barry sax!

To be honest, seeing how long its been, I don't know if anyone's even out there listening, but I may as well say it. I've been combing the internet for Revival notes for the piano. I would take anything, as long as its legible. I may just be grasping at straws here, but if anyone could help that'd be greatly appreciated.

I've done only the first 1 minute of the entire track. <.<; I might be willing to upload it as long as someone competent would resume that work.
    DO NOT PM ME if you're going to request for sheet music scans... Instead, request them via my pianofiles account here

Member Member

where is the tales of symphonia fighting of the spirit in sheet music
    can anyone me help

Thread Information