Could someone give the cello music for the song "What the Forest Taught me" from Secret of Mana...?

Just in case you didn't know, which i doubt, it needs to be in bass clef! (or F, whatever.)
    "Eat my dust, dust eaters!" ~Homer Simpson

Please...?

PLEASE!?

Hey I have one for piano you can arrange it how you like...or would you rather me do one for you.

http://www.shivasar.com

i know how you feel,it seems like NO ONE will transcribe music for a cello. just because its probably a wee bit harder to transcribe.

Well yeah.

It's gonna be harder to do a song that has cross melodies for an instrument that can only play one at a time. Piano and Orchestrial arrangements are much easier to do because you get a more complete version of the song. Otherwise you may only be playing the melody and it won't sound as good without the other parts.

Ok then... nevermind.

How about the guitar sheet music with all the chords and everything for Shell Guitar Version, from Witch Hunter Robin...?

I'm not saying it's impossible just hard. I can work on it for you no problem just not promising anything. As the anime enters, I must then leave it to more qualified hands. I'm more of a video game arranger. If you have anymore of those requests I'd be more than happy try. I'm always begging for new content

Ummm... I guess you could do it... whatever. As long as someone does it.

begging for new content? ^^ i have 2 requests you might wanna try.......but if there too hard,plz tell me first so i dont go crazy again checking back here every day for my music.

EDIT: I. HATE. IT. WHEN. I. FORGET. TO. ADD. STUFF. IN. A. POST. T_T;

i PM'ed the request to you........but its okay if they're too hard to transcribe........

Here is bare bones version of What the Forest Taught Me for bass.

that music looks like its for piano,because 3 double stops is sorta impossible (or really hard) to do on a bass depending on the notes.....

I just did it like that so the person playing could have a choice. I don't like cutting out chords, I dunno why. :-\

OH! ^^; well,is it okay if i use paint to edit out notes (that i KNOW im not using) in the music you made for me? ^^; it will get confusing while playing if theres 3 notes to a double stop. T_T;

Thread Information