Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

What Social Group do you think you are in? Is there any thing you can do to help others in...social situations?

To tell the truth, I may be popular. Not those jocks and preps but between middle and popular. I have many friends but then there are those who hate me...I also have many nick-names! Like bizquik, Samantha, Calulator, Samalina and so on....I hate those jocks and skater kids. They are so popular they can get away with anying. They make fun of me but I have smart remarks only smarter people will understand...
    blah blah blar

Provehito In Altum Member Roy Mustang's Avatar

I love these topics.

Asher is still my wifey ~

......lol......here comes the arguments!
    blah blah blar

Me?... im like the "Oh there she is" and then I scare them but in a good way. The person how people take advantage of and then feel bad because I am still nice to them and well... I guess you can call it the "Kill'em with kindness" group

and yes I like these topics only if I posted the right things anyways ^^;

*!~PAIR UP THREAD LIST~!*

If in the world if we keep on looking up to long we shall loose sight of what is right.

Spoiler:
    All I want...is to be remembered...

Hm... I'm kinda the I know everybody abit, but I'm not great friends with them all. I'm a nerd, but I don't get straight A's, I just understand everything in class, and I teach everyone else who doesn't get it and then they ace the tests and I get bummed out and yeah, something like that.
    ..._____
    ./..____..\
    |../.......|..|
    |/......../../
    ......../../
    ......|..|
    ......|_|
    .......O

Hm... I'm kinda the I know everybody abit, but I'm not great friends with them all. I'm a nerd, but I don't get straight A's, I just understand everything in class, and I teach everyone else who doesn't get it and then they ace the tests and I get bummed out and yeah, something like that.
    lol thats like me too.

^^Me, but put that together with a sorta popular kid and you get me. I like to be an outsider and stay out of the way. I make smart remarks that can get me into trouble but rarly do I. "Oh! Thats what it means to GangBang!" or:
    teacher: When I was a kid, Newport ended at safeway and it was like the outskirts around there.
    Me: WOW! was that like 60 years ago!

safeway is in the middle of town now, and the teacher is only 35...
    blah blah blar

Kon = Hubby <3 Member dying1004's Avatar

i&#39;m known as the geek and *cough* the slut. i cried once because i left my hw at home

Credits to xILa-La__Babby ^^

also, you never see me with out me ROLEX&#33;
    blah blah blar

Originally posted by Dreams&#045;Creation@Jun 3 2005, 08:39 PM
    also, you never see me with out me ROLEX&#33;
    Anyone who says that in our school would get robbed.
    ..._____
    ./..____..\
    |../.......|..|
    |/......../../
    ......../../
    ......|..|
    ......|_|
    .......O

*gulp*

every one in my school is supprised someone has one, thats it. Its nice and shiny&#33;

Wait, where the flip do you go to school?&#33;
    blah blah blar

Moonlight Stalker's Hubby Member an-kun's Avatar

Um I&#39;m not sure what group I&#39;m in. At school I&#39;m sorta popular. I get along with everyone in the school apart from certain teachers. I think it&#39;s more down to the maturity of my year though. I get along with the boffs and clever people as well as the "cool" sporty people. Not sure what social group that&#39;s in. I don&#39;t really have a specific group of friends that I&#39;m cliquey with but I move around depending on my mood. I don&#39;t think I&#39;m in a group to be honest. Put me in the appropriate one if there is though.

Whassup baby?!
    Thanks Pft Shadow for the matching siggies! You the man!

Visit my anime/manga clothes store at:
    http://www.cafepress.com/tomowear

View my dance videos at: http://www.youtube.com/ProjectKira

Ohhh, I don&#39;t know. No-one notices me at school, I&#39;m not popular, even when I&#39;m hyper, people just say "Shut the f**k up, you&#39;re really pissing me off&#33;" Okay, so it MIGHT be due to the fact that I don&#39;t greet people normally, where as NORMAL person might say "Good morning" I say "Ohayou &#39;su&#33;&#33;" *should really not watch Pita Ten, it messes with her brain* That *MAY* be why I&#39;m not popular. It *MAY* be because I&#39;m not LIKE the popular girls. It *MAY* be because I don&#39;t make any attempt to appear normal, or because I leave interacting with popular people to Laure-chan (friend from school) since she reckons she is so popular, and such the expert. But, yeah, popularity, not my thing, I tried to fit in, I tried to wear the same clothes, I tried to seem equally as confident as the other girls, but it didn&#39;t work, I was hiding behind a mask of fake cofidence. T_T

I know we had a thread similar to this before . . *shrugs*

Ah, back in high school, I was the geek and misfit ^^ All I did was study and study and study had no sense of fashion (if you saw my hairstyle, hehe) . . didn&#39;t even discover msn until after I graduated *gasp* haha . . and sure I had some friends, but I wasn&#39;t really close to them.

Then in university, umm . . I didn&#39;t study as much (which was bad of me&#33 and I got bad grades. But I was still perceived as the geek even when I tried to prove I wasn&#39;t as smart as people had assumed =P *is still a misfit though&#33;* . . meh, I actually had real friends by this time. Went out so much&#33; My social groupies were . . *normal* people, it&#39;s the best way I can describe it. I mean, we&#39;re all growing up now, concerned about our future, so we&#39;re all being nice to each other.

Whee, Gand's me hubby! :D Member Madmazda86's Avatar

I always was the freak - now, I don&#39;t care, because I&#39;m my own person.

RP ADVERTISING BANNER COMPETITION - Enter now, great GP/EXP prizes available! (RP players only)
    Lost the plot in the RP? Check out the Story So Far to find out what's going on in the main plot! <--This Link Now Works!
    My Artwork - UPDATED 19/02/06

Thread Information