Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto

raWr! Member

I think Naruto is a good anime the beginning was my favorite because it was funny! but im so far behind and still need more eps. to go im on 14...
    Upon what the living world holds...A time of peace will triumph!! -Saben-

Member Member

HI:

WOOW you have got 64 eps to go.
    you can download the rest form here:

http://www.narutofan.com/

GOOD LUCK :wink:

raWr! Member

Ohh thanks
    Upon what the living world holds...A time of peace will triumph!! -Saben-

it was really good for the first season.....

but now..

its getting pretty close to where the manga is n it looks to me like they're spreading out episodes n just trying to delay the story from going on....

it's getting worse n worse.. i recommend the manga over the anime...

I love Naruto, really rocks ~ But I had only watched like 24 episodes, my friends didn't buy anymore. But I read the mangas. It's really cool ~

<span style='color:#6495ed'>Sig &amp; Ava not made by me but by a friend from Anime Chains Forum.</span>

well, i watched the first 31 episodes. It was good at first, but once they got to the exam of the becoming a umm.. i forgot.. chuunin i think.. it got boring because there were just too many new characters that appeared in a short amount of time. too many to remember&#33;&#33;&#33;

i&#39;ve watched up to 73...it&#39;s pretty good, but so many characters appearing...@.@...i love the first part of the chuunin exam tho...ehehe~

naruto is one of my favourite animes (like inuyasha) i have seen up to episode 64, i know it is more than 10 episodes but I wonder how many it is???

Originally posted by SilverWolf@Apr 14 2004, 09:11 PM
    i&#39;ve watched up to 73...it&#39;s pretty good, but so many characters appearing...@.@...i love the first part of the chuunin exam tho...ehehe~
    i watched up to episode 50......but the chuunin exam was funny&#33;

sexy no jutsu&#33; :: turns into a naked lady ::

:: sigh :: can&#39;t wait to see the rest of them

I saw about 3 or 4 episodes of the anime, and I never got around to watching more. I&#39;m reading the manga along with Shonen Jump lol

I don&#39;t really like anime that goes on forever and ever *cough*Inuyasha*cough*
    I watched about 40 episodes on Inuyasha and I simply had enough. They&#39;re up to episode 140something and there&#39;s no sign of stopping.

lol that was kind of off topic, but that&#39;s probably why I&#39;m not up to watching 70 eps of Naruto
    "A royal treatment of silky, smooth chocolate optimally suited for delivering soft, all-natural, creamy flavor" -I wanna try this chocolate!!!

well servbot, everyone has their own preferences toward anime...^^; i like inu yasha and naruto because they are long, and i don&#39;t really like those short anime series endings, because they all seem too open and unfinished...like fruits basket or witch hunter robin for example...sorry, getting off topic...but anyways...^^ who here is a sasuke or kakashi fan?

sasuke hater but a kakashi luver&#33;&#33; i juz couldn&#39;t get myself to like sasuke anymore.... he&#39;s so mean..... but i admit, i did like him at the begining cuz he looked so cute...... now sasuke juz proved that appearance isn&#39;t everything....
    http://members.cox.net/boardoxmage/satoshi.gif
    Your signature image has been automatically edited because the image no longer exists or is invalid. Please visit your control panel to edit out this message and restore your signature on a new host.

haku forever&#33;&#33;&#33;

Originally posted by saner_sam@Apr 17 2004, 05:26 AM
    sasuke hater but a kakashi luver&#33;&#33; i juz couldn&#39;t get myself to like sasuke anymore.... he&#39;s so mean..... but i admit, i did like him at the begining cuz he looked so cute...... now sasuke juz proved that appearance isn&#39;t everything....
    same same...to me....but i rather like.....lee...... heh....not kakashi anymore....
    hate.....erm...that will be sakura....i think she is even meaner than sasuke and such a crybaby.....
    http://poft.deep-ice.com/banner16.jpg
    Your signature image has been automatically edited because it no longer exists. Please find a better host for your image then visit your control panel to edit out this message and restore your signature.

hmm...i haven&#39;t watched the anime but only because i&#39;m still following the Manga (which is on chapter 213 right now). IT"S SUCH A GOOD MANGA&#33; I really should watch the anime since the manga is so amazing but i kinda don&#39;t want to go so far back since the anime storyline is maybe only about half way thru the manga storyline.

P.S. ROCK LEE IS SOO COOL. DRUNKEN BOXING&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Asian Pride Nation Wide
    http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid84/pa87a61c5b5fe902e1aa8acd036629dd0/fad0c7d0.jpg

[url='http://upenn.thefacebook.com/profile.php?id=612653&l=dd95b1ca8d']My Facebook[/url] - my pic and info
    check it out, add up if ur a member!
    Your signature has been automatically edited because the an image exceeds the maximum dimensions or filesize. Please read the Rules then visit your profile to edit out this message and restore your signature. (450 x 338, 1 kB - Thu, 09 Aug 2007 05:02:31 -0700)

Thread Information