Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto

KAKASHI IS HOTTTT!!!!!!!

lol i'm on ep. 80

Kakashi IS cool. I can't stand Sasuke tho. I'm glad Naruto pretty much kicks his ass in their rasengan chidori dual. I was celebrating when that happened.
    Asian Pride Nation Wide
    http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid84/pa87a61c5b5fe902e1aa8acd036629dd0/fad0c7d0.jpg

[url='http://upenn.thefacebook.com/profile.php?id=612653&l=dd95b1ca8d']My Facebook[/url] - my pic and info
    check it out, add up if ur a member!
    Your signature has been automatically edited because the an image exceeds the maximum dimensions or filesize. Please read the Rules then visit your profile to edit out this message and restore your signature. (450 x 338, 1 kB - Thu, 09 Aug 2007 05:02:31 -0700)

OMG, why'd your ruin that for me? That is soooooooooooo aggrivating. Please don't spoil stuff for other people, or at least without changing the font and forewarning.

I just finished episode 30, so I am waiting to know what happens on episode 31..I'm really really.......eager.
    Visit www.mediashrine.com
    For anime, music, programming tutorials, articles, hacking games, and lots more!!!

You may request sheet music for ANY anime here(and yes, it will most likely be fufilled)

I have seen up to eposode 65 and I have been waiting forever to see 66 (I have been waiting for 1 whole month now)

Let me guess-another dailup user?
    For anime, music, programming tutorials, articles, hacking games, and lots more!!!

You may request sheet music for ANY anime here(and yes, it will most likely be fufilled)

oh haha, sorry bout that, i forgot to change color. well, that plus i have no clue where the Anime is at this point. I mean, what i was talking bout happend a decent time ago in the manga.
    Asian Pride Nation Wide
    http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid84/pa87a61c5b5fe902e1aa8acd036629dd0/fad0c7d0.jpg

[url='http://upenn.thefacebook.com/profile.php?id=612653&l=dd95b1ca8d']My Facebook[/url] - my pic and info
    check it out, add up if ur a member!
    Your signature has been automatically edited because the an image exceeds the maximum dimensions or filesize. Please read the Rules then visit your profile to edit out this message and restore your signature. (450 x 338, 1 kB - Thu, 09 Aug 2007 05:02:31 -0700)

Regardless of where it is, just becuase your ahead doesn't mean everyone else(like me) is, and same goes for the manga.

Anyways....Only 14% left, I'm so excited! Btw, is Naruto unliscensed?

its liscensed now....i have dvds of up to ep 50....

Right Here, With You Member

mm I watched a few episodes of Naruto.. it's just not my type ^^; I can see why people love it so much tho -__-

eh...some people have like different types than others...

hahaha im so behind in Naruto....*sniff sniff* sasuke kun <3 heeheehee.....my comp is soooo slowwww aarrgggg&#33;&#33;&#33; *smashes head on keyboard* hjlew fklh daf egggaaadd....oh well...yah....need more Naruto in meeeee&#33;&#33;&#33;
    http://www.imagestation.com/picture/...d.jpg.orig.jpg
    Your signature and/or signature image has been automatically edited because it exceeds the dimensions set forth in the Guidelines. Please read the guidelines then visit your control panel to edit out this message and restore your signature.

whoa..i just finished watching 81..

why you all so behind? ;____;

Originally posted by Haruno&#045;Sakura@Apr 30 2004, 04:38 PM
    whoa..i just finished watching 81..

why you all so behind? ;____;
    ummm...i just bought the dvds a few days ago....got too frustrated tryin to d/l it....

I&#39;m on ep 74...i havnt had much time to download any more episodes...

i cant wait to see what happenes next

&#33;&#33;&#33;

itachi is so cool..........

almost as cool as haku...

my new non dead favorite naruto character...

Thread Information