Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto

it's a lot easier dowloading naruto using bit torrent.... it's up to date, too v.v;

I'm VERY far behind, actually, I only read the mangas cuz my computer can't download so much, so, yeah. But Naruto is a very good anime. I was very addicted to it at first, and I really like Haku. Too bad he died *sniff*
    "mada mada dane"

if u wanna be up to date, itz best if u read the mangainstead... hehhee! itz much faster and itz more exciting (to me) and itz more fun reaing than watching in my opinion..... hehhee!! but the anime is good too!
    http://members.cox.net/boardoxmage/satoshi.gif
    Your signature image has been automatically edited because the image no longer exists or is invalid. Please visit your control panel to edit out this message and restore your signature on a new host.

Naruto is heavily overrated. I saw some and it was poo compared to any other anime I saw. Well, minus DBZ.

as purely action animes go... i think it is quite good......

n there's lots of action fans in this world....

thats why they are the ones that get so popular i guess....

but i guess sum people just don't appreciate action........

the anime started going down hill after about episode 30....... (ei. lacking intuitive battles, poor animation, poor pacing)

about 4-17 were extremely good episodes....

Member Member

definitely naruto manga is much better.

to tell you the truth, i cant wait until the cool parts come out in anime. it looks so awesome in the manga!

but still, to everyone. watch fullmetal alchemist. its better.
    [broken]http://www.pure.cc/~luna/mint/e03/1008hg.png[/IMG]

naruto isnt too bad in my opinion tho

Naruto is great...i think its cuz guys like action.....not that i'm saying that girls are into romance....but its mainly guys who like adventure....

wut i'm sayin is....we all have different opinions about everything. i basically like any type of anime. the ones i have, i have seen most of them. i might've missed a few here or there since my room is soo messy or i misplace my cds somewhere....

well yah, i like it i guess, i REALLY liked it back then but all this new crap came out ^^;

I don't like anime with a lousy storyline that's being dragged for over 200 eps (Naruto will most likely have that, just like DBZ). Besides, most characters in Naruto just annoy the hell out of me, their voices are often annoying to listen to, and when they're not, they often don't fit the character. The characters are also annoying, and they all seem to have lousy character designs. Well, in my opinion anyway. I think DBZ had cooler characters than Naruto. And that says a lot.

Right Here, With You Member

Originally posted by Angelic@May 19 2004, 05:07 AM
    I don't like anime with a lousy storyline that's being dragged for over 200 eps (Naruto will most likely have that, just like DBZ). Besides, most characters in Naruto just annoy the hell out of me, their voices are often annoying to listen to, and when they're not, they often don't fit the character. The characters are also annoying, and they all seem to have lousy character designs. Well, in my opinion anyway. I think DBZ had cooler characters than Naruto. And that says a lot.
    too tired to think, too tired to type
    mm, what Angelic said

naruto manga is cooler...
    http://ichiroulmt.50megs.com/hbsig2.gif
    Your signature and/or signature image has been automatically edited because it exceeds the dimensions set forth in the Guidelines. Please read the guidelines then visit your control panel to edit out this message and restore your signature.

naruot rulezz
    im at eps.61

i finally downloaded all of the episodes out! i'm caught up like most people!

....now to download the manga......

Last Naruto ep I watched,
    Spoiler:
    the Hokage was still trying to pull out Orochimaru's soul.
    The I just shifted full time to the manga. It's alot better anyways.

I'm not arrogant. Arrogance is a flaw, and I am perfect

Thread Information