Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

can somone get the opening and ending songs from naruto on sheet music! ><

Default Yura Yura - Hearts Grow - Naruto Opening 9

Does anyone have a piano sheet for the 9th naruto opening "Yura Yura" by Hearts Grow?

Its the one where, hes doing like kung fu in the beginning lol.

I have seen a couple version on youtube, but none of them seem to have or will release sheets.

Quote Originally Posted by KawaiiHana View Post
    does anybody have Natsuhiboshi in piano?
    yeah duz any1 have natsuhiboshi for piano? i have it for violin which u can technically play on piano but theres no base.
    wel heres the really basic stuff 4 violin link: http://www.freewebs.com/bishieXotaku...sicarchive.htm
    its pretty basic if anyone has a full lpiano score pleeeeeeeeeeeeease post it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Default sadness and sorrow

Quote Originally Posted by brainiac1024 View Post
    anyone have a good version of sadness and sorrow? i cant seem to find one
    4 wat instrument? heres the best i got and its 4 piano
    Attached Files

Excuse me, I'm new here, but I'm curently searching for the piano sheet of Blue Bird, Naruto Shippuuden opening 3. Does anyone care to lend me one? Thank you

Xaria, did u happen to get sasuke's destiny yet? i wana get it for piano and then transpose it for a concert band im in at my high school. and its too hard for me to transpose it on finale notepad. if you could do it that would be awesome.

Ichigo music should have some. I haven't looked at the Naruto section, but they have music for all sorts of instruments. And if you can read something beside guitar tabs, you could just use a piano part or print off the melody.

Quote Originally Posted by Salsbro View Post
    Xaria, did u happen to get sasuke's destiny yet? i wana get it for piano and then transpose it for a concert band im in at my high school. and its too hard for me to transpose it on finale notepad. if you could do it that would be awesome.
    Darnit... Sorry, been busy with school... unit final one day, midterm the next...

Anyway, I will attempt to get it done this weekend... *please note the word attempt*

And for the person who wanted Natsuhiboshi for piano, I will attempt that this weekend too...

*is super busy *
    ѕσмєтιмєѕ ιтѕ ѕσ яαzу
    тнαт ησтнιηg αη ѕανє мє
    вυт ιтѕ тнє σηℓу тнιηg тнαт ι нανє

hey does anyone have any naruto shippuuden sheets of music for the clarinet or the alto sax?

If anyone wants non-piano music for blue bird go to http://forums.ichigos.com/showthread...ight=blue+bird for a .zip file.

Talking I really need the piano sheet music for Grief and Sorrow

See i have already mastered the whole Hokages funeral thing so i was going to learn on the piano grief and sorrow so if anyone has it i would sincerely appreciate it or if maybe someone has the piano sheet music to "Man of the World" shippuuden naruto or "Companians" naruto shippuuden or "Nightfall" Naruto Shippuuden. i would sincerely appreciate it.

Okay, I did Natsuhiboshi. It's really bad, and if anyone wants to fix it, go right ahead.

As for the other request... I don't think I have time to do it, I have so much homework... Sorry, maybe sometime later... a lot later...
    Attached Files
    ѕσмєтιмєѕ ιтѕ ѕσ яαzу
    тнαт ησтнιηg αη ѕανє мє
    вυт ιтѕ тнє σηℓу тнιηg тнαт ι нανє

Thanks for the good sites (SODA) and thanks "version" for easy access to "Sadness and Sorrow"

Red face .mus files?

Does anyone know which program I should use to open .mus files.

vesion thanks so much for the sheet music your awesome

Thread Information