Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I just recently obtained an ocarina and found that site (after couring the net) to be very helpful. THere's also anoter site for ocarinas, but you have join, like ichigos ocarina-information.com I think...
    . . . . Bad things happen to me when I'm not lazy >_> . . . . . .

Wink Lugia's song sheet music

I trying to get Lugia's song sheet music for flute, can you help.

Mageknight Member

LAWL. Firstly, it has a name.
    It's called The Legend Comes to Life, and is from the movie Pokémon 2000.

There is an MP3 version, but it's for full orchestra, soo...yeah. The main melody is really simple though; anyone who plays an instrument can figure it out for themselves.

But people probably already posted it, soo...whatever.

someone amed cadence on this forum has made it . . . I don't know how to attach my copy of hers on this thread.

edit: I taught myself-first attachment! ^^

pokemon-lugias-song.pdf

nnot mine
    Last edited by Penance_Anima; December 24th, 2008 at 01:37 am.
    . . . . Bad things happen to me when I'm not lazy >_> . . . . . .

For clarinet/trumpet/tenor sax players out there, here's a tip.

Go to http://josh.agarrado.net/music/anime/index.php and type in "Lugia's Song" in the search box. Print off the flute version, and get yourself a pencil. I know it sucks, but you gotta transpose that entire sheet (which I just did now...in fact, I just joined now xD Hello everybody!).

F's, C's, and G's are sharp (#) and at measure 19 the D's are also sharp. To transpose, simply take a note and bump it up one note. So the first note of the song appears to be an E for a flute, but for clarinets/trumpets/tenor saxophones it'll be an F#.

This is a magnificent tune, and should be shared with other instruments BESIDES just the flute and piano (like all music). I hope this advice helps some people out, and I'm sorry I don't have any programs to actually turn it into a PDF file or whatever D:

can anyone tell me where to find lugia's song for flute and full music sheet...

Member Member

I to would like this sheet music for my school concert band, it is an awesome song.

You can download Lugia's song sheet music full version here: http://pokemon262.wordpress.com/2009...comes-to-life/

Hope your school concert band is great!

Member Member

Smile Thankz

Quote Originally Posted by snowbody View Post
    You can download Lugia's song sheet music full version here: http://pokemon262.wordpress.com/2009...comes-to-life/

Hope your school concert band is great!
    Thank you so much, iv been looking for a while and never found it, even our teacher couldnt find it. Thank you once again.

The link is dead. Anyone have it? Please post it here

composer- not transcriber Member Von Hohenheim's Avatar

I transcribed the full (-ish) score a while ago. However, I never got round to doing the percussion, but I put in a note of it. It's a sibelius 5 file, so it can be edited. I have no problem with that, but do try to credit me
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Von Hohenheim; July 15th, 2011 at 03:15 pm.
    Von Hohenheim

Member Member

Could someone help me find lugia's song sheet music for oboe please. i would really love to play this song on the oboe.

Id like it for flute oboe clarinet and piano.

Thread Information