Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Hello!

I've recieved a few reports of a few errors on the site, typically falling into one of these categories:

1. Typos or grammatical errors
    2. Dead links (both on the links page [which should be all fixed] and on various pages throughout the site
    3. Inaccuracies in the sheet music

I need your help! If you have some spare time, please take a look through the site and make sure there are no typos or dead links! Also, if you have extra time and REALLY want to earn some awesomeness points (), sample some of the sheet music or midi files to verify the accuracy.

If you find any problems please make a post here, PM me, or use the Contact form on the site.

Thanks so much for your help in keeping Ichigos.com the awesome site it is!

Well, um, I don't know if this is an inaccuracy, but there's a part in 'Eboshi Gozen', Mononoke Hime, when the left and right hand collide. That's just something I noticed, anyway.

Gand, in .hack//SIGN music, the piece "Broken Wings" is supposed to be "Fake Wings." It's kind of Subaru's unofficial theme song, because fake wings refers to her being *SPOILER*a paraplegic*end spoiler*.

<span style='color:purple'>[Xanga]</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Meep? o.O?</span>

Neko Koneko is my hubby ~ Admin Spoonpuppet's Avatar

Originally posted by Wandering Mage@Aug 8 2004, 10:07 PM
    Gand, in .hack//SIGN music, the piece "Broken Wings" is supposed to be "Fake Wings." It&#39;s kind of Subaru&#39;s unofficial theme song, because fake wings refers to her being *SPOILER*a paraplegic*end spoiler*.
    Erm.. actually... that&#39;s right.. that&#39;s a transcription I did of "Broken wings" which is a different version of "Fake wings" for piano.. it&#39;s on OST 2 I think..

Wait... who's Neko Koneko?

Moderately moderating Member Noir7's Avatar

Yeah it&#39;s on OST2, and the song "Fake Wings" is the one with classical guitars and a vocalist.

Really?
    "Learn something new every day."

<span style='color:purple'>[Xanga]</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Meep? o.O?</span>

um... I sent a message already but Every Heart from the inuyasha tab, has bad tempo changes near the end.

"No longer will you be looking from outside; you will be living it.
    "Today you will become a part of the Fantasia."

ok, so while browsing through ichigos.com statistics, I saw a ton of referrers that didn&#39;t make sense (random blogs, etc)... so I went and checked it out. Seems a lot of people like to leech midi files for their bgsounds. Sneaky X_X

sooo, I implemented a mod_rewrite rule that should block most of that. What I&#39;d like you guys to do it to double-check that the site still functions normally, especially when it comes to the midi files. Make sure they play, etc. I&#39;ve tested it and it seems to work fine, but the most testing the better&#33;

Moderately moderating Member Noir7's Avatar

Seems to be working. There were some Escaflowne links that didn&#39;t work before, but they seem to be okay now.

errr.. a few of the .mus files I&#39;ve dl dont seem to work (notably :: SorrowAndSadnessPiano.MUS ) probably just my FInale thingy tho..
    http://whatpulse.bounceme.net/sig/Trunkz.png
    Yes I wub you all.. now ph33r my Naruto ego -___-
    Your signature image has been automatically edited because it no longer exists. Please find a better host for your image then visit your control panel to edit out this message and restore your signature.

It might be just me but at times when i click "Submit modified post" it takes me to the main page on the forums... im not sure but i tohught id say it here

Whee, Gand's me hubby! :D Member Madmazda86's Avatar

Hello - I don&#39;t mind helping out with proof-reading and stuff where necessary I don&#39;t mind checking out some of the sheet music as well. I think perhaps the best bet would be if people doing sheet-music checking/proofing could post up what they&#39;ve checked to avoid duplication of effort?

RP ADVERTISING BANNER COMPETITION - Enter now, great GP/EXP prizes available! (RP players only)
    Lost the plot in the RP? Check out the Story So Far to find out what's going on in the main plot! <--This Link Now Works!
    My Artwork - UPDATED 19/02/06

Originally posted by Trunkz@Aug 10 2004, 10:10 PM
    errr.. a few of the .mus files I&#39;ve dl dont seem to work (notably :: SorrowAndSadnessPiano.MUS ) probably just my FInale thingy tho..
    That might be a file made with a newer version of Finale. It probably doesn&#39;t work for you because might have an older version of it.

No. 1 In the 'Hood Member Sondagger's Avatar

It seems to me that the pdf version of Amor Tristis from Ah&#33; My Goddess won&#39;t show up. I&#39;ve tried opening it up several times, but it still won&#39;t show. All I get is a blank page, nothing else.

I highly doubt that it&#39;s my adobe acrobat because it works fine on the others. Then again, I could be wrong. Please look into it.

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured out the problem. No worries here&#33;
    Symphony Sheet Music Harmonic Dissonance Facebook Myspace

Shadow is my beloved hubby! And I own Fob!

Waa.
    Warning: file_get_contents(): php_network_getaddresses: gethostbyname failed in /home/web/ichigos.com/inc/header.php on line 59

Warning: file_get_contents(http://www.onlyanime.net/topsites/button.php?id=129): failed to open stream: Invalid argument in /home/web/ichigos.com/inc/header.php on line 59
    ^This is what&#39;s on every page at ichigos.com (I think every page.) It makes the left hand side table really big. Maybe it&#39;s just my computer...?

Thread Information