Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 296
  1. #16
    ...:D Admin Gand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles

    Default

    Originally posted by yoshinobu_chan@Aug 22 2004, 07:35 AM
    Waa.

    ^This is what's on every page at ichigos.com (I think every page.) It makes the left hand side table really big. Maybe it's just my computer...?
    looks like the image for onlyanime.net was broken... but it seems fine now

    thanks for the bug report, I'll make sure it doesn't spit errors everywhere if that image breaks again!

  2. #17

    Default

    Are you sure that Broken wings is really Fake wings? I have an mp3 of Broken Wings and an Mp3 of Fake wings, and they seem different to me.
    Visit www.mediashrine.com
    For anime, music, programming tutorials, articles, hacking games, and lots more!!!

    You may request sheet music for ANY anime here(and yes, it will most likely be fufilled)

  3. #18
    Neko Koneko is my hubby ~ Admin Spoonpuppet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    UK

    Default

    They are different.. X_X Just that the melody of Broken Wings is based on the one from Fake Wings. Okay, end of matter.


    Wait... who's Neko Koneko?

  4. #19

    Default

    IS it just me or are the arcade scores messed up. I know gand reset them but I'm #1 in two games but it shows other people as #1

  5. #20
    Model Citizen Member Edwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis

    Default

    I've noticed that the first few notes of the "My Will" midi blast out while the rest plays at normal volume. Just thought you might want to know...
    Your Current Signature Picture
    Going where Angels fear to tread...

  6. #21
    Prince Paislie Member kariekh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Georgia.

    Default

    Wow surprized I saw this in the game music Chrono Trigger's song "Two good friends" is spelt wrong its spelt "To good friends." I can tbelive it I saw something!


    *!~PAIR UP THREAD LIST~!*

    If in the world if we keep on looking up to long we shall loose sight of what is right.

    Spoiler:
    All I want...is to be remembered...

  7. #22
    ...:D Admin Gand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles

    Default

    Originally posted by kariekh@Nov 13 2004, 12:45 PM
    Wow surprized I saw this in the game music Chrono Trigger's song "Two good friends" is spelt wrong its spelt "To good friends." I can tbelive it I saw something!
    I think it is supposed to be "To Good Friends"... like "this song is dedicated to good friends"... thanks for keeping your eyes open tho

  8. #23

    Default

    Uh..
    What the hell is with Tifa's Theme (FF7)?
    The sheet music is screwed up real bad. Or at least the gif version is.

    And has anyone fixed At Ease (NOIR)?

  9. #24
    ...:D Admin Gand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles

    Default

    Originally posted by Sobekswrath@Dec 1 2004, 06:47 PM
    Uh..
    What the hell is with Tifa's Theme (FF7)?
    The sheet music is screwed up real bad. Or at least the gif version is.

    And has anyone fixed At Ease (NOIR)?
    at ease seems to be fine...

    dunno about the FF7 music

  10. #25
    Every Extended D3D_OK Member Phenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    UK

    Default

    I'm getting a 300 multiple choices message when I try to access the macross plus PDF file
    Page: http://ichigos.com/animemusic/m.shtml
    Link: http://ichigos.com/animemusic/pages/macrossvoices.pdf

    Multiple Choices
    The document name you requested (/animemusic/pages/macrossvoices.pdf) could not be found on this server. However, we found documents with names similar to the one you requested.

  11. #26
    No. 1 In the 'Hood Member Sondagger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    BGSU

    Default

    It seems to me (and others as well) that EveryHeart (mus version) is on the fritz. It said that it was an incompatable version. That would also be true with Eternal Snow from Full Moon Whatever.

    But when I opened My Will, for example it worked fine.

    Link to Everyheart
    Link to Eternal Snow
    Symphony Sheet Music Harmonic Dissonance Facebook Myspace

    Shadow is my beloved hubby! And I own Fob!

  12. #27
    ...:D Admin Gand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles

    Default

    Originally posted by Sondagger@Dec 3 2004, 06:52 PM
    It seems to me (and others as well) that EveryHeart (mus version) is on the fritz. It said that it was an incompatable version. That would also be true with Eternal Snow from Full Moon Whatever.

    But when I opened My Will, for example it worked fine.

    Link to Everyheart
    Link to Eternal Snow
    Every Heart was made with Finale 2004, so you'll need the lastest Finale Viewer to open it

  13. #28
    ...:D Admin Gand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles

    Default

    Originally posted by Phenix@Dec 2 2004, 02:34 PM
    I'm getting a 300 multiple choices message when I try to access the macross plus PDF file
    Page: http://ichigos.com/animemusic/m.shtml
    Link: http://ichigos.com/animemusic/pages/macrossvoices.pdf

    doh, thanks for the heads-up, I'll disable the link for now and fix it in a bit

  14. #29
    DJPIGGYBOT
    Guest

    Default

    hi! i think i found a grammitical error! in the FAQ section of the website .. question.. "Can i use your music on my site?" I slows down the connection on this site as well. If the bandwidth on this site is exceeded, then the site will be temporarily down. " hehe very awesome site tho!

  15. #30
    ...:D Admin Gand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles

    Default

    Originally posted by DJPIGGYBOT@Jan 11 2005, 04:53 PM
    hi! i think i found a grammitical error! in the FAQ section of the website .. question.. "Can i use your music on my site?" I slows down the connection on this site as well. If the bandwidth on this site is exceeded, then the site will be temporarily down. " hehe very awesome site tho!
    thanks, fixed!

    spoony

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •