Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
    Right Here, With You Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rii Nagaja View Post
    Hello everyone,I have a problem with uploading my piano transcription of One Piece's 4th Movie - 13. "Because we're Alive".

Whenever I try to upload it, I get the message:
    There is a problem with your submission.
    Invalid file type (application/x-pdf) or no PDF file specified. Please upload a PDF file.

..while my file is clearly pdf and the midi is of course included too. I allready tried to contact through the formula two times, but yet, nobody did reply to that.

Ok, I don't know if I'am allowed to do that in this forum, but here is the link to..
    ..pdf: http://www.file-upload.net/download-...Alive.pdf.html
    ..midi: http://www.file-upload.net/download-...Alive.mid.html
    No problems on my end. I was able to upload your files in a random thread in the Sheet Music Requests section.

Perhaps the forum has a restriction that prevents low-post-count members to upload files...

Hah! Anything okay know, I solved it by installing Opera. Seems like for some reason Firefox did interfere with the file transmission.
    But for protocol: It still just happend on this site, which could of course mean everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    No problems on my end. I was able to upload your files in a random thread in the Sheet Music Requests section.

Perhaps the forum has a restriction that prevents low-post-count members to upload files...
    It was a problem with Ichigos original site. I just didn't upload the files directly here, because I had prepared the upload first and than started posting.

New layout on the homepage: http://ichigos.com/

Basically the old home page was pretty useless... this one is designed to give people quick access to what they actually came to Ichigo's for: Sheets. Also the forum section should drive some traffic to the forums.

Thoughts/comments? Useful/cluttered? It's not exactly web 2.0 but I'm not exactly an javascript programmer

Mi yau myamyam Moderator Nyu001's Avatar

Oh, I like the add of the latest forum threads. I hope that help to increase activity/interest!

I just thought that would be really cool if were possible to do the same with the composition department. But like adding the latest original composition posted but in a player that is updated automatically. Then next to it the composer's username and a link to the thread. xP I guess that is not possible, lol.
    Last edited by Nyu001; February 16th, 2011 at 02:07 am. Reason: Improving my grammar... o_O
    When you dare, you go further, experience new things and learn.

Right Here, With You Member

It's good - not cluttered at all.

I'm digging the new New Sheets and the Community sections. They give off the feeling that this place is active and bustling.

Please support Ichigo's Ichigo's Supporter Ichigo's Supporting Member Solaphar's Avatar

Yeah, it looks pretty cool. Better than before.

Can't really think of anything else to add.

Sweet~ It's easier to search for music sheets now. Thanks. Anyhow, this should be very helpful if someone doesn't want to search the whole entire list.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyu001 View Post
    Oh, I like the add of the latest forum threads. I hope that help to increase activity/interest!

I just thought that would be really cool if were possible to do the same with the composition department. But like adding the latest original composition posted but in a player that is updated automatically. Then next to it the composer's username and a link to the thread. xP I guess that is not possible, lol.
    Anything is possible, but the hard part there would be figuring out which posts are new compositions.

Er wow something I did last night totally broke it in IE. It's fixed now.

Note that this legal policy is also applied to forum postings of author's original works on this site, unless explicitly mentioned otherwise by the author.
    cert killer cert killer
    leather-jackets leather-jackets
    mens aviator jacket mens aviator jacket
    microsoft certification microsoft certification

I highly doubt that it's my adobe acrobat because it works fine on the others. Then again, I could be wrong. Please look into it.
    cert killer cert killer
    leather-jackets leather-jackets
    mens aviator jacket mens aviator jacket
    microsoft certification microsoft certification

Thread Information