Default Shunichi Miyamoto's Byakuya ~True Light~ Acoustic Version Piano Sheet

As the title says i am looking for the Sheet Music of Shunichi Miyamoto's Byakuya ~True Light~ Acoustic Version.

I saw that in the forum there was this request already but the answer to it was a link to the normal True Light version which is not the one i would want. Sadly i was unable to find a midi to it.

Some help would be really appreciated since i have become quite desperate now and am already thinking of mailing Shunichi Miyamoto to ask him for the sheet ;P

Edit: I read that posting this mp3 would not be allowed here. If anyone would be willing to transcribe this song i would gladly send the mp3 by other means like email.
    Last edited by Majamulli; April 17th, 2007 at 12:52 pm.

I had these sheets for this song saved on my computer for a little while. I got them from a site apparently doesn't work anymore. The sheets are for piano and vocal, not piano solo, just so you know. But if you're still interested, I've uploaded the sheets, and provided a link to my photobucket account as well, in case the attachment doesn't work.

http://s10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...tic%20Version/

Hope that helped. =)
    Attached Files

I think this might be exactly what i was looking for, thx a lot

Edit: And after checking i came to the conclusion that this is indeed exactly what i was looking for. Thank you very much
    Last edited by Majamulli; April 18th, 2007 at 07:11 am.

I finally managed to create it in midi. thanks for the sheets. It's a little crappy since it was rushed.
    Attached Files
    DO NOT PM ME if you're going to request for sheet music scans... Instead, request them via my pianofiles account here

does any one know if "L's theme B" - Yoshihisa Hirano (http://gendou.com./amusic/?filter=Death+note&sort=0) is on here? I really like this version of the song much better then "L's theme song" that they have up on the web site. I would love the sheet music for this song. Any other songs that sound like a detective would be nice too
    "It is the mission of each true knight...To dream the impossible dream" Don Quixote

guess not... oh well
    "It is the mission of each true knight...To dream the impossible dream" Don Quixote

You're in a wrong thread, duckie.
    DO NOT PM ME if you're going to request for sheet music scans... Instead, request them via my pianofiles account here

alright then, do inlighten me and tell me the right thread to go to please. Thank you

go use the search engine of the forums. if that isn't enough, go post a thread, not in a thread.

Ok, thanks

NV Mind
    Last edited by teenpower87; March 24th, 2009 at 01:51 am.

Quote Originally Posted by Tooboo View Post
    I had these sheets for this song saved on my computer for a little while. I got them from a site apparently doesn't work anymore. The sheets are for piano and vocal, not piano solo, just so you know. But if you're still interested, I've uploaded the sheets, and provided a link to my photobucket account as well, in case the attachment doesn't work.

http://s10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...tic%20Version/

Hope that helped. =)
    Dude, that's what I was looking for! Four years later, THANK YOU!

Thread Information